iStudent Academy/Think360 – Marketing Executive, PMB
The Marketing Executive is a senior role, and requires the candidate to be able to work well under pressure, and fulfil positions for both Corporate and Student Marketing and Sales. This position will be best suited to a person who meets the following requirements:
- Drivers License
- Marketing/Sales Experience or Qualification
- Team Player
- Sales Driven
- Well Spoken
- Self Motivated
- Strong Administrative skills
- Able to lead as well as follow
Description of Position – iStudent Academy
Employee’s main responsibility will be to market and sell the brand of iStudent Academy, and proudly promote us and our courses, as a Microsoft Learning Partner and Private College, to Matriculated students and any other interested clientele, at Career Exhibitions and schools around the specified region as a representative of iStudent Academy, and earn commission per learner enrolled as per agreement.
Some exhibitions and responsibilities require the employee to work after hours (ie: at night, some weekends).
Employee will also be required to fulfill and oversee smooth running of general administrative roles on Campus, conducted by the Career Administrator. This will include data capturing, enrolled students monitoring, documentation delivery to learners and other responsibilities allocated by the Departmental Manager or the Employee herself. The Employee must conduct weekly checks, and will be responsible for the correction of errors, and ensuring order upon monthly Moderation checks.
The Employee will be expected to work as a Team with the Career Administrator, and any future Career Advisors, and to allocate Career Administrator tasks regarding schools contacting, student contacting, sending of information to students etc. ie: Work together as a team to enhance department performance. The Admin will report to the Marketing Executive, and the Team as a whole will be overseen by the Academy Manager.
– Travelling to Career Exhibitions and speaking to potential students about our courses and what we offer
– Ensuring Admin is booking school visits
– Developing beneficial relationships with teachers and parents
– Gathering a Database at Exhibitions & Capturing the database
– Following up with potential students via CRM Database
– Getting students to register for our courses. This will be target driven and commission based.
– Making personal appointments with students and parents. Admin to assist via CRM
– Ensuring students are aware of payments processes etc
– Planning of marketing and events – Open Days, Advertising, SMS, Mail Drops etc – proposals must be sent to management and must be approved
– Any Design briefs for posters, artwork etc sent to management in advance of date needed eg: before an event etc
– Ensuring marketing material is readily available and up to date – printed on hand for walk in clients
– Enhancing the brand of iStudent Academy positively anywhere possible – attending socials and events relevant to college and represent us Eg: CAO meetings, LANS, Shopping Malls, Expo’s
– Assisting in campus student & record control and creating a fun and positive learning environment on campus
– Capturing of registered students onto system
– Allocating tasks to Admin when Advisor is out or needs assistance
– Over seeing Campus Administrative tasks are being correctly and timeously fulfilled.
– Undertaking to assist on other allocated tasks to the Department as a whole
Description of Position – Think360
Employee’s main responsibility will be to market and sell the brand of Think360 in PMB and to grow medium to large corporate client’s sales and revenue potential, achieve monthly and annual sales targets, work at developing relationships with current and new corporate clients on an individual basis and on a corporate basis, administer all bookings, proposals, tender requirements and feed back to a client no later than 24 hours after request has been made and develop and maintain new clients through leads and cold calling.
– Reach the branch Sales target by maintaining a database of clientele, having meeting with clients and selling courses
– Identify, prospect, develop and close new relationships with target audiences to initiate, maintain and mature effective and productive sales relationships and differentiate Think360 as a training partner of choice in all target market sectors.
– Initiate, maintain and mature effective and productive sales relationships with existing clientele
– Key focus on generating new business from existing clientele and introducing new clients to Think360.
– Initiating contact through user groups and special interest groups
– New business generating by means of cold calling within existing and new clients by penetrating and investigating their client base and / or other divisions within the client / group
– Prepare proposals or quotations based on client needs, ensuring that they are presented clearly and concisely to the relevant decision makers
– Prospecting specialized publications for new clients
– Breakfast / Lunch client presentations
– Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure smooth handling on the account development
– Manage and maintain timely and quality sales reporting relating to all activity within your accounts and develop new reports as required for target verticals
– Communicate with the client representatives at all levels (up to board level) relevant to the product offering and provide points of contact, sales and marketing literature, training and ongoing updates on all issues propositioned
– Assist in the re-signing of existing contracts once they complete their contract period in conjunction with your Regional Sales Manager
– Learn and keep updated on relevant technical information / issues
Click here to apply and upload your CV via our online process!
Send my CV!