In 2017, iStudent Academy PMB & DBN gave away R440 100,00 worth of bursaries to deserving students.
NOW we want to help even more students follow their dreams!
Our graduate success stories include:
– Microsoft Regional Director KZN
– 3rd place Team in SA for Hackathon
– Winner of Grindrod Systems Support Internship 2012
– Successful Derivco placements
There is no competition – iStudent Academy is the leading college of technology!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
10 Bursaries up for grabs to the value of R450 000,00
Bursaries available to study the following SAQA Accredited and internationally accredited Qualifications:
- 1 year I.T (Microsoft Certified in Programming or Networking)
- 2 Year I.T Engineering (Microsoft Certified Programming, Networking and Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- 2 Year Graphic Design (Adobe Certified Associate)
- 2 Year Computer Aided Design and Draughting (Autodesk Certified User, South African Institute of Draughting Registered)
There will be one 100% bursary up for grabs for one lucky winner! The other nine bursaries will be granted to nine lucky winners, for up to 50% off of the chosen course fees. You can choose to study at Durban or Pietermaritzburg campus!
WHO CAN ENTER?
Please read the Terms and Conditions document carefully to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements. You can download this below.
1.You may enter if you are currently in Matric or have already finished Matric, but you may not be older than 25 years of age.
2.Your first choice of study must be one of the above mentioned courses.
3.You must be able to provide all substantiating documentation stipulated on the entry form.
4.You must agree to the Terms & Conditions document
5.You must commit to studies in 2019
HOW DO I ENTER?
Entries must be in by 31 October 2018. The completed entry must be delivered to iStudent Academy PMB or DBN by 31 October 2018.
iStudent Academy DBN: 16 Peter Mokaba Ridge Berea | 031 277 2001 | email@example.com
iStudent Academy PMB: 460 Townbush Road, Cascades | 031 277 2002 | firstname.lastname@example.org